Try ‘Em All: Surfing, Kitesurfing & SUP, 7 Days, Surf, Portugal
Learn to Surf, Learn to Kitesurf & Learn to Stand-Up-Paddle (SUP) during this 7 day Try ‘Em All Surf Camp in Portugal. The perfect Active Holiday option. Get a taste for each activity & develop new skills while enjoying a healthy & (Great Fun) Surf Camp on the Beach & beside a Lagoon.
Try ‘Em All: Surfing, Kitesurfing & SUP
Our Try ’em all camps teach you surfing, kitesurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. Thanks to our unique location directly between the beach and the lagoon, the kiting, surfing and SUP spots are all located within just 100m of one another.
You take your kite, surfing or SUP gear with you, depending on the wind and wave conditions. Paddle through the green foliage of the Rio Neiva, master your adrenaline-filled first takeoff in the waves of the Atlantic and get addicted to kitesurfing in the Ofir lagoon – spend just a week of your precious time at our camp and you’ll be doing all this!
No prior experience is necessary.
- Fantastic location directly between the surfing beach and the kitesurfing lagoon
- All surf and SUP spots within short walking distance
- Free use of surfboards and neoprene wetsuits 24/7
- Swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bright, pleasant double and multi-bed rooms
- Yoga pavillon
- Delicious breakfasts
- Large terrace with BBQ and pizza oven
- Table tennis table and table football
- 2,500 m2 garden with views over the Ofir lagoon
- The FishBar serves both hot & cold drinks as well as the finest Portuguese wine
Situated right at the Atlantic ocean, in the dunes of the Ofir national park 30 minutes north of Porto, the surfcamp offers perfect conditions for a relaxing surf holiday.
The Surf Spots
Our main surf spot, beach break with left and right breaking waves. Ideal for beginner and intermediate surfers. Sandy beach without any rocks and hardly any currents. Works best on high tide.
Beach break with long right hander. Holds bigger swells until 3 meters. Ideal for beginners up to experienced surfers. No rocks or currents. Works best on low and mid tides.
Secret spot. Beach break in front of a river mouth. Hollow but fast right and left waves. No rocks, but medium currents (depending on tide). Works best on incoming tides.
Our package prices are per person per week and include 7 nights of accommodation, 5 days of surfing courses and all required equipment.
Yoga at the camp
- 2 days (6 hours) kitesurf course according to VDWS-standard
- 2 days (8 hours) surf course according to ISA-standard
- 1 day (6 hours) stand-up paddle surfing course
- 7 nights in our beautiful, primely located surfcamp right at the surf spots (double room available with a surcharge)
- Evaluation evening with video analysis at the camp to improve surfing technique
- Free usage of SUP, surf boards and wet-suits 24/7
- The week’s photos to take home with you
- 1 free yoga session (on Sunday)
- Free pick-up from the Esposende bus station (24/7 airport transfer possible subject to a surcharge)
Other Optional Items:
- 4x twin rooms (shared bath/WC for each two twin rooms)
- 1x 4-bed room (with bath/WC)
- 1x 6-bed room (with bath/WC)
- extra bed possible on request
Our kitchen crew prepare a delicious daily breakfast buffet, packed lunches and a two-course evening menu for our guests – including vegetarian options.
Use of the kitchen
Activity Level: Relaxed
Yes, this one is fine for anybody who can swim and would like to either learn or just try surfing, kitesurfing and stand-up paddling or improve their skills. You are free to surf and paddle board as much or as little as you like and you are always supervised by qualified instructors during the courses.